What Is a Career as a Spiritual Life Coach Like? In Conversation with a Spiritual Life Coach
Join us as we meet Valentina, a spiritual life coach based in Italy, who found her calling in the personal development industry. With a passion for helping people internationally, Valentina’s journey is both inspiring and empowering.
Valentina kindly shares:
- Common misconceptions of the spiritual life coach role
- Purpose of the spiritual life coach role
- A day in the life of a spiritual life coach
- Enjoyable aspects of the role
- Challenges faced in the role
- Proudest moments in the role
- Her inspiring career journey from uncertainty to embracing her role as a spiritual life coach
- Highs and challenges of the career journey
- Importance of role models and mentors
- Education, training and skills for aspiring personal development practitioners
- Advice and resources for those interested in a career in personal development
- Advice for her younger self and you!
We also talk about:
- Overcoming challenges and embracing failure
- Navigating entrepreneurship and career transitions
- The power of personal growth and awakening
- The importance of patience and perseverance
- Finding and embracing your calling
- Soul Vale (Valentina’s Website)
- “Discover Your Dharma” by Sahara Ros
- “A New Earth” by Eckhart Tolle
- “The Celestine Prophecy” by James Redfield
- “Mindset: The New Psychology of Success” by Carol Dweck
- “Love + Work” by Marcus Buckingham
Curious about the role of a spiritual life coach? Wondering how to become one or seeking inspiration? Listen or watch our conversation and immerse yourself in the world of spiritual life coaching.
PS – We value your feedback! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d love to hear from you!